Fineflora guarantees freshness and quality flowers. However flowers are highly perishable, so to keep your flower display looking healthy and happy, simply follow these easy instructions:
1. Carefully remove the flowers from all of the packaging.
2. Trim the bottom of the flower stems at a slant by approximately 3cms.
3. Place the flowers or arrangement in a clean vase with fresh water and flower food.
4. Do not place your flower display near radiators or in very warm rooms. Your flowers will look their best and last longer in a cooler temperature.
5. Change vase water and re-trim the stems every other day.